Automatic Pallet Wrapper
The Motion and E-Motion are self-propelled robots that wrap pallets of any size, weight or shape using stretch film or net. The Motion can save up to 99 programmes. The E-Motion can save up to 6 programmes. Both machine variants are available with the following film carriage options: Mechanical Brake (MB), Electro-mechanical Brake (EB) Motorised 200% Pre-Stretch (MPS) or Motorised Pre-Stretch with 2 Motors (MPS2).
Automatic Pallet Wrapper Features
- Microprocessor control panel with programmable digital display.
- 2 AGV batteries 12 V 110Ah connection in series (sealed, maintenance free).
- Integrated, high frequency battery charger with LED control and external plug.
- 150-180 pallets per charge. Charging time 8-10 hours.
- Rotation speed up to 48m/ min.
- Load height sensing photocell.
- Wrapping height (incl. pallet) max: 2150mm (2700mm, 3000m or 3500mm optional).
- Beeper and Flashing Light during machine movement.
- Emergency stop with motor brake.
- Push-buttons for start, stop, reset & emergency stop.
- Push buttons for manual movement of machine.
- Slots on both sides to lift using a fork lift truck.
- Lockable keypad.
- Tension and Rotation speed adjustable (ideal for sharp cornered pallets or the application of corner protection). The machine runs for the first pre-set number of seconds with minimum tension (helps with sharp corners) and/or minimum speed (allows operator to place corner protection).
- Separate carriage up/down speeds.
- Separate number of wraps on pallet top/bottom.
- Top of pack film overlap control (stop wrapping at the top of the pack, or choose the amount of film to overlap the top of the pack).
- Option to programme film tension separately on up/down wraps (except MB).
- Option to switch film cutting device on/off (except MB).
- Quick film loading system with safety device (MPS & MPS2 only).
- Up to 99 wrapping cycles (Motion only).
- PKG PRO4 Wi-Fi module for communication with machine over wireless network.
- Separate film tightness adjustment during bottom/ top /upward/ downward wraps.
- Wrapping cycle start/ stop at pre-set height.
- Reinforcement wraps at pre-set height with possibility to adjust reinforcement wraps.
- 150% and 250% exchange sets included.
- Separate pre-stretch percentage adjustment during bottom/ top/ upward/ downward wraps.
- Film carriage with electronically adjustable variable pre-stretch ratio (120%-400%).